What is the return policy?
They hope you’ll love your order, but if it isn’t quite right returning to them is easy. You can return unworn item(s) to them within 14 days of receipt for a full refund; your statutory rights are not affected. This service is free for all returns within the UK for Young British Designers Account Holders. For Europe and the rest of the world, the returns charge will be the same as the original shipping charge provided their returns policy and process is followed. This will then be deducted from your refund amount.
In the event that Free Shipping has been applied to the order, a return fee of £12 for Europe and £20 for the rest of the world will be deducted from the refund amount.
The item(s) should be returned unused and in perfect condition, with all tags still attached. Any additions, including charms and dust bags, should be included in your return. All returns should be sent back to them in their original packaging. Returns that are damaged may not be accepted and may be sent back to the customer.
Unfortunately, they cannot accept returned goods:
- If the item has been worn or the tags has been removed
- If the item isn’t in the exact condition as when sent
- Earrings cannot be returned for health and hygiene reasons.
Can I get a refund?
All successfully returned items will be credited to the original payment method, you will receive an email notification when your return has been processed. Please note that refunds can take up to 10 working days from the date they receive a return; this is due to their processing and quality control practices, and the varying processing times between payment providers.
What is the payment method?
They accept online payment in a secure environment by the following methods:
- Credit or debit card. They currently accept Mastercard, Discover, Visa American Express and Solo via the Stripe payment gateway.
- Apple Pay. Please note that you must already have Apple Pay Set up on your device before attempting to make a purchase
- Paypal Express.
All transactions are shown in GBP(£), HKD, USD ($), and EURO (€)