How long it will take my order to be set up?
Usually, it takes 6 hours, however, in some cases, it may take a little longer if they need to perform additional security checks. They will always inform you about the process of your order.
What is the payment method?
They accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, and PayPal.
Can I make monthly payments on yearly plans?
No, you cannot make monthly payments for any of their shared cPanel hosting or Windows hosting packages. If you wish to pay on a monthly basis you can consider their reseller hosting, semi-dedicated hosting, virtual private servers, and dedicated server hosting packages.
How to submit a cancellation request?
* Log into your account by going to ‘Client Login’ at https://www.webhosting.uk.com/
* If you are having trouble logging in visit https://www.webhosting.uk.com/kb/i-have-forgotten-my-client-area-login-details/ and follow the instruction to reset your password.
* Once you have logged in you will be on the Dashboard, otherwise known as the client area.
* Go into Services and selected either the Hosting or Domain option, depending on what you are wanting to cancel.
* You then need to select ‘View Details’ that is located on the same line of the product description. This will take you to the product’s information.
* At the bottom of that screen, there will be a button labeled ‘Request Cancellation’ click that and follow the steps.
* Once done, click Submit.
Do you offer a money-back guarantee?
They regret their 30-day money-back guarantee excluded from their cloud hosting platform.