Stuff Coupons: Universal Coupon Terms
These are the terms that apply to every Coupon (unless otherwise stated in, or varied by, specific terms and conditions set out on the Coupon page) available on the Stuff Coupons website (“the Website”):
- Coupons cannot be exchanged for cash (except to the extent required by law)
- Coupons are only redeemable in respect of the goods or services as advertised in the specific Coupons on the Website.
- Coupons cannot be combined with other deals, or promotions unless otherwise specified by the Business.
- All prices are stated in New Zealand dollars and are inclusive of GST.
- Coupons are not valid toward alcohol or tobacco purchases unless the specific terms and conditions relating to the Coupons state otherwise.
- Coupons advertised are made by the supplier of that Coupon ("Merchant"), and not by Stuff. Stuff does not warrant, endorse or make any representations about Coupons, Merchants or related goods and services. Stuff does not take any responsibility for the content of, or any inaccuracies or omissions in, a Coupon.
- Coupons are not permitted for resale.
How these offers work:
- A Merchant lists their offer (Coupon) with Stuff Coupons
- Stuff promotes the Merchant’s business and makes their coupon available to you, the Stuff Members.
- A Stuff Member can redeem an offer by showing staff the Coupon that has been saved (claimed) from the Website.
How to redeem an offer:
It is not necessary to identify yourself as a Stuff Member when presenting your Coupon to the Merchant. You will, however, need to present the Coupon on your phone/device at the time of requesting your bill or at the time of transacting, in order to redeem your offer.
If the merchant is unsure how to do so, or does not honour the offer, please advise Stuff by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
When can I use the offer?
Only one Coupon can be used in a single transaction.
Dollar off coupon:
If you’re using a dollar off coupon, the Merchant will deduct the total price of the least expensive item, up to the maximum value stated for that coupon. Refer to the coupon fine print for explicit terms related to the coupon.
Percentage off coupons:
If you’re using a percentage off coupon, the merchant will deduct the price of the least expensive item, up to the maximum value stated for that coupon. If two items are purchased/ordered, the least expensive item will be deducted.
If a merchant is running a special, then the coupon cannot be used to discount the sale. Coupons cannot be combined with any other merchant promotion or discount programme.
Using a coupon with a group:
Only one coupon can be used in a single transaction and only one bill for the group. Coupons cannot be used in separate bills when using the coupon as a group.
Unless otherwise stated, dining coupons can only be used in-store. Coupons do not apply to any delivery or delivery fee (unless otherwise stated in the coupon).
Dining with children
If you’re dining with children and adults, in a single transaction and two or more adult-priced main courses are purchased, then the least expensive adult-priced main course will either be discounted or complimentary. If only one adult-priced main course is purchased, then the value of the adult-priced main course is deducted.
Unless otherwise stated, coupons do not include a cinema which is obligated to exclude certain movies, as part of their studio contracts.
A member will need to check or call the cinema prior to using the coupon and ensure their offer is valid for use.
Theme park & Attraction coupons:
When using a coupon with accompanying children, if two or more adult admissions are purchased, then the least expensive adult admission will be discounted or complimentary, as stated on the coupon.
Retail & Shopping coupons:
Unless otherwise stated, offers cannot be used in conjunction with any other coupon, offer, discount or voucher.
Motel, Hotel and Accommodation:
Unless otherwise stated, coupons cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or applied to any special packages, travel agency bookings or another discount programme.
All coupons are subject to rate and room availability. If you choose to travel during busy periods, you may find that you will not be able to use your coupon, due to room availability.
Some accommodation providers may require a minimum number of nights required to complete your booking. Block out times may apply at selected accommodation providers during peak seasons and special event periods. Refer to the coupon fine print for explicit terms related to the coupon.