What is the return policy?
They offer a no quibble 30 day returns policy. All items eligible for returns, refund or exchange must be unopened, in their original condition, unused and in their original packaging. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, they unable to offer you a refund or exchange. Your 30-day return from when you have received your item(s).
How to return the product?
Returning items back to them is very simple; begin by either emailing them at firstname.lastname@example.org or using their ‘contact us’ page with your name, order number, and reason for your return or exchange.
* If you would like to return an item for whatever reason, you can return it to them within 30 days in its original condition for a no quibble refund.
* If on delivery you find that the packaging has become damaged and your items have also become damaged, let them know as soon as possible.
* You will be notified via email when their warehouse has received the item and when your refund has been placed.
* If you return the goods as detailed they will issue a refund for the goods, excluding delivery charges.
* The buyer is responsible for ensuring that all returns are delivered to the returns address listed below and for providing proof of delivery of any such return. (They suggest using a tracked or signed for service).
* You will be refunded using the same payment method you used when purchasing your order. Please allow 7 working days for your return to show in your bank account.
What is the payment method?
They accept Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard, AMEX, Apple Pay, and Klarna.
Is the Forever Living C9 programme safe?
Yes. The Forever Living C9 weight loss programme is meant to run for nine days only. You should consult your doctor if you have any medical conditions before you begin the programme. Anyone with the following conditions: kidney disease, epilepsy, diabetes, dementia or heart disease should not embark on this weight loss programme. Children and anyone with a BMI below 25, as well as pregnant and breastfeeding mothers, are not eligible for this programme. Consult your doctor before starting this programme if your BMI exceeds 30. Please note that Forever Fiber can cause gastrointestinal changes because of an abrupt increase in fibre while Forever Therm has some caffeine in it. These symptoms can be remedied by drinking more water.
Which shipping service is used by Prime Aloe to send the parcels?
All parcels are sent via FedEx (tracked & fully insured).