How do I find my Priceline itinerary?
To view & print your itinerary:
* Go to their website at https://www.priceline.com/
* Select Find My Trip at the top of the page.
Here you will be able to view, print, or email your itinerary.
How Does the Monthly Payments Option Work?
They have partnered with online lender Affirm to offer qualified customers with a monthly payment option for their air and package purchases.
To make your purchase using this option, simply choose Monthly Payments at checkout. You will be transferred to Affirm’s secure page, and Affirm will manage the application, approval process, and monthly payments.
For more detailed information, including information on Affirm’s application process and APR rates, please review the Affirm FAQs or you may contact Affirm at 1-855-423-3729.
What do I need to bring to the hotel for check-in?
You will need the following when checking in to the hotel:
* Government-issued photo identification such as driver’s license or passport. Other valid photo ID may be accepted depending on the hotel.
* Hotel confirmation number, which can be found on your itinerary. You can find your itinerary by going to My Trips on the Priceline homepage.
* Valid credit card to guarantee the reservation and for incidental charges or fees that may be incurred during your hotel stay. These charges may be mandatory such as resort fees or optional as in parking, phone calls, or minibar charges which are not included in your price per night. If you do not have a credit card, some properties may allow you to leave a cash deposit for incidentals. If you plan to leave a cash deposit, please call your confirmed hotel to determine if they allow it and what the required amount is.
Can I cancel or change my Hotel Reservation?
Your ability to change or cancel your hotel reservation depends on the type of reservation you have.
If you booked an Express Deals, a Priceline deal in which the full itinerary is revealed only after you book your reservation is non-refundable, non-changeable and non-cancellable. They may be able to add nights or rooms to your reservation, but they cannot make any other changes.
If you booked a hotel other than an Express Deals, you may be able to change or cancel the reservation depending on the hotel’s cancellation policy. You’ll see your hotel’s cancellation policy prior to booking. You can also find your hotel’s cancellation policy within your itinerary. You can find your itinerary by going to My Trips on the Priceline homepage.
Please review the hotel’s cancellation policy carefully to determine if changes and cancellations are allowed. If you haven’t booked yet, they recommend reviewing this policy carefully before booking.
What is Travel Insurance and how do I get it?
They’ve partnered with Allianz Global Assistance a world leader in travel insurance and assistance services.
Travel insurance from Allianz Global Assistance can provide coverage before and during your trip to help protect the investment you’ve made in your travel plans.
Buying travel insurance is easy. If you have not yet booked your trip, simply select travel insurance when prompted when you purchase.