What is the payment method?
They accept Visa, Mastercard, Delta, Maestro, Solo, Cheques (allow 5 working days to clear), postal orders, BACS. Please DO NOT send Cash. Credit cards will no longer be accepted for international orders. Third-party cheques will not be accepted.
Which courier companies do you use?
They use several courier companies depending on the type of delivery service you have requested and the area that your order is being delivered to.
They currently use Parcel Force, Interlink, and MyHermes for their courier services. For some orders outside the United Kingdom and some European destinations, they may use another shipping agent.
Do you ship Internationally?
Yes, they ship Internationally.
What is the return policy?
* Please use your invoice number as your “Returns Number”. Please state what is being returned and the reason included with your return in a cover letter.
* If goods have been sent incorrectly by them, please call them to arrange a collection and a re-delivery free of charge. Alternatively, post your item back to them and email proof of postage and they will refund/credit the postal cost.
* It is the customer’s responsibility to cover all postal charges If their goods have been incorrectly ordered by themselves (wrong size etc.) and have to be returned to them. If an exchange is required they will need to cover the new postage charge before they send out any replacement items back out.
* New merchandise (not washed, worn, altered or soiled) and suitable for resale may be returned for exchange or a refund within 14 days of purchase. If new merchandise is returned within 15-60 days of purchase or there are more than 10 items being returned, there is a 15% handling charge. After 60 days goods cannot be accepted.
* No returns are accepted on co-brand (customized) or clearance sale stock.
* Returned goods will only be accepted for exchange/refund when returned in original wrappings within 14 days of purchase. The returns number must be clearly marked on the address label.
Returns No._____(Your Order Number)
Green End Road
* Refunds will be made using your original payment method or as agreed i.e. PayPal/PDQ/Bank Transfer etc. and will only be made when the goods arrive back to their facility in a re-sell condition as per points 3, 4, 5.
* Goods will only be accepted back at their discretion. Printed or embroidered products/garments will not be accepted back under any circumstances.
Do I have to pay customs and import charges?
Customs and import charges are paid for once the order reaches its destination country. The recipient is responsible for paying these charges which may be unavoidable for your country.
As they have no control over these charges they are not responsible for paying them and unfortunately would not be able to tell you how much the cost may be. If you need to find out these costs you should contact your local customs office who should be able to help you.