What is the payment method?
AC Lens accepts all the major Credit and Debit cards.
What is the shipping policy?
AC Lens offers free standard shipping and returns on all eyewear orders within the U.S.—everything else ships free over $99. With their unparalleled 365-Day Return policy, you can rest easy when you shop with them.
How to place an order?
There are five ways in which you can select your lenses:
- Enter your lens type into the search box on the top left of your screen
- Select your lens type from the drop-down box in the left margin
- Select the manufacturer of your lenses from the drop-down box in the left margin and then choose your lens type from the proceeding page
- Select a lens category from the drop-down box in the left margin and then choose your lens type from the proceeding page
- Click the “Order Contacts” button at the top of the page and then choose your lens type from the proceeding page
Do you offer trial lenses?
No, trial lenses are only available through your eye doctor.
How do I cancel my order?
To cancel your order before it ships, contact AC Lens as soon as possible.
How long does it take for my lenses to arrive?
98% of all US orders arrive within the 7-10 day delivery time stated on our website. However, the vast majority of orders that are shipped from stock will arrive significantly sooner.
My lens ripped/is defective. Can I return it?
Of course! You can return a ripped or defective lens up to 365 days after the purchase date. However, lenses manufactured by Johnson & Johnson VisionCare, Inc., Alcon, and Bausch + Lomb have a separate defective lens return policy.